Seven Times Stronger Than Standard Insect Screening
Are you re-screening? Consider using Pet Screening products. Phifer's PetScreen® is considered by many to be the most durable screening products on the market today! PetScreen® meets the needs of pet owners by resisting tears and punctures caused by dogs and cats. Ideal for those areas prime for potential damage and heavy wear in high traffic areas, this screen can be used on window screens, screen doors and screened porches.
We carry only Phifer Incorporated PetScreen®. Ask for it by name. Phifer is the world leader in fiberglass and extruded vinyl-coated polyester screening.
Yarn Diameter (inch): .025 Warp / .025
Fill Mesh Weight (oz/sq yd): 11.6
Fabric Thickness (inch): .036
Bond Strength (lb): 40
Openness (%): 36
Mullen Bursting Strength (psi): 538
Mesh Count: 17x10
PetScreen® is easily installed in window screens and doors. PetScreen® is great for pool and patio enclosures to keep your pets in and other animals out.
Sizes & Colors:
PetScreen® comes in 36", 48", 60", 72" and now 96" widths. Standard colors are Grey and Black. 72" and 96"' come in Black Only. We carry everything from 84" DIY rolls all the way to 100' rolls. If PetScreen® is what you need, we're the ones to ask.
Warranty Disclaimer: We sell only 1st quality Phifer material. However, Phifers grading criteria allows for various defects within a roll. Roll lengths are not always continuous. Rolls may be up to two pieces per roll to account for specified footage.
• PetScreen® is seven times stronger than traditional insect screening and offers excellent outward visibility. Ideal for those areas prone to potential damage and heavy wear in high traffic areas, this screen can be used on window screens, screen doors and screened porches.
• PetScreen® is one of the most advanced screen mesh products on the market today.
• Living where golf balls fly into your screens? PetScreen® is the answer. Its tensile strength and tear resistance make this the perfect solution to damage by all of life's screen destroyers.
• Light and air pass through but not the bugs. PetScreen® products are great for keeping bugs out while allowing fresh air to pass through.
• The superior strength of PetScreen® eliminates damage caused by windblown debris. PetScreen® products hold up to the strongest winds and weather conditions.
Try TuffScreen® when better visibility is required >> Phifer TuffScreen®